A qualified medical evaluator (QME) is a physician who is certified by the Division of Workers’ Compensation to evaluate injured workers and prepare medical-legal reports. The QME report is used to determine if an injured worker will qualify for workers’ compensation benefits. Dr.Amal Mehta is dual Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology and has been appointed as a Qualified Medical Evaluator by the Division of Workers’ Compensation-Medical Unit. Dr.Mehta is available to perform timely Qualified Medical Evaluations at the following
- Hemet Office:949 Calhoun place, suite F, Hemet, CA 92543
- Menifee Office: 29798 Haun rd, suite 301, Menifee, CA 92586
- Temecula Office:31515 Rancho Pueblo rd, suite 203, Temecula, CA 92592
- Moreno Valley Office:23100 Eucalyptus ave, Moreno Valley, CA 92553
- To schedule a QME exam, please complete the following form.