Is LUPUS holding you back?
Explore options to advance lupus research
With lupus, you can’t always count on your health from day to day. The Tulip SLE Study is evaluating an investigational treatment to see if it may help your lupus symptoms. AstraZeneca, the study sponsor, is committed to developing a potential new treatment for lupus.
If lupus gets in the way of living your life, even with your current treatment, you may be eligible to take part inthis study.
- You will be closely monitored by a physician with lupus expertise
- The study drug is taken in addition to your current lupus medication
- Participation may help to better understand lupus and be of future benefit to those with the disease
Learn more about the Tulip SLE Study today!
[call 800-555-5555 or visit www.StudyURL.com]
Do you have Psoriatic Arthritis?
If you have not yet taken biologics or methotrexate for your psoriatic arthritis (PsA), you may be eligible for the SEAM PsA research study. The SEAM PsA research study is evaluating Enbrel® (etanercept) and methotrexate to see if they may be effective in controlling symptoms and disease progression.
If you qualify for this study:
- You will receive study-related investigational medication (etanercept and/or methotrexate) at no charge
- You may be reimbursed for parking and travel
- You will receive all study-related medical exams at no charge by a rheumatologist
Learn more and see if you may qualify
If you would like a physician to review your medical records to determine if you qualify for a clinical trial, please complete the online form below or contact Linda Stallman at (951) 652-5000 or a email@example.com